Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Here is 1060 gorgeous yards of silk/merinio handspun fingering weight yarn. I dyed the merino to match the hand-dyed silk roving that I got from Charlotte. I think I did pretty darn good considering she's had the silk roving for who knows how long. I happened to go over to her house last week and see this huge ball of silk in a bin, and she didn't want to give it up. But I did convince her to give me some of it, and she gave me about 2 1/2 ounces. And this is what I got from it! I love the sheen and the colors! Makes me want summer to get here right now! I'm selling it though on my etsy shop. Go take a look at http://www.chocolateprincess.etsy.com/ Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wonderful colors on your handspun. As always, Marvelous Job!

12:39 PM  
Blogger Liz M. said...

Thanks Rosa!

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous

Skip Prev 5

List Prev 5

Next

Skip Next 5

List Next 5

List All Random Site Join!
This RingSurf Site is owned by Knit & Spin Crazy