Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

Monday, February 27, 2006

Another shot of the sleeve on the body! I love knitting in natural cream! Especially cables. Can you see the difference? You can really make out the cables. And I've decided to make this a cardigan, and I am also going to attach the sleeves in the yoke method. Which is knitting the body, the two sleeves, attaching them all together and then decreasing the body as I go! I can't wait to see how this is going to turn out! Yeah! :) Later.... Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Nik said...

I love knitting cables in natural cream...it seems like cables are supposed to be knit in natural cream, doesn't it?

7:58 AM  
Blogger Liz M. said...

Nik I agree! The sleeve is so pretty with the fishbone cable running down the center!

2:08 PM  
Blogger bzystitchin said...

Your knitting is wonderful! I agree, cables look best in white or cream colours. Can't wait to see it finished.

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous

Skip Prev 5

List Prev 5

Next

Skip Next 5

List Next 5

List All Random Site Join!
This RingSurf Site is owned by Knit & Spin Crazy