Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

Monday, February 27, 2006

This is the sleeve that I started today! Finally! I think that this will be close to finished by the time my DVD comes in the mail! It was back ordered! Hello! I mean, didn't they think everyone would want to see this? I ordered Bleak House from PBS.org, and it was back ordered and won't ship out until the 28th! So I have to wait in order to watch this and do the marathon on the last sleeve of the fair isle, and finish the rest of it! Soon people, very soon...... :) Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger e's knitting and spinning blog said...

Looking good!!!

3:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous

Skip Prev 5

List Prev 5

Next

Skip Next 5

List Next 5

List All Random Site Join!
This RingSurf Site is owned by Knit & Spin Crazy