Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

On Sunday, I decided to go ahead and start another fair isle with the remaing "natural" colors of yarn I had spun up that were left from the first sweater. There is probably enough to make a nice slipover, so that's what I'm going to do. This is the pattern from Sheila McGregors Fair Isle knitting book. She has a couple of hundred patterns in that book that I love! So I got all of the schematics and sat down and sketched this baby out! And got busy! The ribbing along took 2 days. It usually does. Of course, I didn't work on it constantly, but I was doing some spinning in between. I have the festival coming up next weekend, so I'm really pressed for spinning time right now. Gotta get it done. So this is 3 days worth of knitting so far, I'm liking it! Alot! Later.... Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous

Skip Prev 5

List Prev 5

Next

Skip Next 5

List Next 5

List All Random Site Join!
This RingSurf Site is owned by Knit & Spin Crazy