Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

Saturday, July 22, 2006

A DIFFERENT FAIR ISLE?

Yes! I've abandoned the one I started last week to knit a new fair isle because I am waiting on fiber! I've got some more shetland on the way, but in the meantime, I decided to get started on this "FALL" fair isle that I've had planned to do for September. Charlotte is giving an autumn type of auction (don't really know what to call it yet) at her home, and I am doing two projects for it. One will be a traditional fair isle jumper, and the second will be an aran type cardigan/jacket! So, I decided to go ahead and get started while I'm waiting. I started the ribbing on Friday morning, finished it up Friday night, and have gotten this much of the body done by this afternoon.... I've been pretty busy today though, so I didn't get as much of the knitting of the body done as I wanted to, but hopefully, much more progress will be made on it this week! Later.... :) Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I wouldn't even DREAM of finishing two fair-isles until September!

Looking great so far!

8:04 AM  
Blogger Liz M. said...

Thanks Tina! I'm just trying to get some things done, ya know? :)

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous

Skip Prev 5

List Prev 5

Next

Skip Next 5

List Next 5

List All Random Site Join!
This RingSurf Site is owned by Knit & Spin Crazy