Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Katie took this picture of me trying my hand at using my 16" long knitting sticks from the shetland islands. I've had them for about a year and decided to try them out. It is actually faster using these, but I don't have a knitting belt to keep my right hand needle in place, so I just shove it into the cushion of blanket (as you and see), and get a move on... I started the ribbing for this new sweater last night until my melatonin kicked in, and I had only knit about 6 rounds. So, this has been my progress so far today.... Of course, I also had spinning to do, so that put the knitting on the back burner for a bit... :) Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow those are some long needles! So that's what a knitting belt is used for, I guess this is the new thing I learned today!

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous

Skip Prev 5

List Prev 5

Next

Skip Next 5

List Next 5

List All Random Site Join!
This RingSurf Site is owned by Knit & Spin Crazy