Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Febre!

I've decided to name this one Febre. Why? I don't know exactly. It's just the name I think of when I see it. I'm ready to start the sleeve steeks, and will be making this a v-neck jumper. Coming along at a nice clip. These are really easy patterns to memorize, so it helps with speed. I'm using an unusual color combo because I wanted this one to be kind of unisex. I haven't really made very many man's jumpers, so I'm trying to change all that. These colors are definitely a bit more manly, but can also be worn by a woman. Isn't it nice ladies? We're very versitile! Happy knitting everyone, hope your weeks are going well... :) Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know at least THIS woman would deffinatley wear it! Love the colours, a bit bolder than usual. Really nice.

Do you think you will ever "publish" your fair-isle patterns? You're really good with colour work.

3:02 AM  
Blogger Crystal said...

I agree with Tina. You are really good with color work. I hope you will publish your fair-isle patterns in the future. I would buy them for sure. : ) And, spinning stuff too!

5:38 AM  
Blogger Liz M. said...

Well guess what girls? I for one have spinning stuff (yarn out the whazzuuuu) for sale right now!) Publishing my fair isle stuff would be a bit harder because I'm not for sure about the patterns. I've never really written a pattern. I just make these crude type notes, and just start knitting. My husband says only I can make heads nor tails of what I've written. But I guess if I really tried I could I suppose. We'll see. But thanks for the encouraging words nonetheless... :) I should post all the yarns for sale.

7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous

Skip Prev 5

List Prev 5

Next

Skip Next 5

List Next 5

List All Random Site Join!
This RingSurf Site is owned by Knit & Spin Crazy