Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

Sunday, October 22, 2006

NORWEGIAN SKI SWEATER DONE! AT LAST (kind of)

Well, all of the knitting is done! Yeah, and it's blocking right now! Yeah, however, I still have to order the clasps. I didn't decide until I finished it that I will go all the way traditional with this one and put norwegian pewter clasps on it. I order them from Schoolhouse Press. They have a vast array of beautiful clasps, and I just love the way they look and make the garment look. So I will do that first thing in the morning. Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend, and a wonderful upcoming week! :) Knit On Posted by Picasa

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!

6:32 AM  
Blogger Liz M. said...

thanks chery

6:48 AM  
Blogger Crystal said...

The sweater looks beautiful. It looks so cozy and warm. How you managed to knit that sweater with all you have been going through is amazing. I can't wait to see what you will do next. : )

8:22 AM  
Blogger Liz M. said...

Crystal, you're too sweet! Thanks for your encouraging comments. My knitting keeps me sane! :0)

9:10 AM  
Blogger Nik said...

girl,

i'm speechless.

3:23 PM  
Blogger Liz M. said...

I am too Nik, considering I just tried it on from blocking last night, and it's like silk! I definitely recommend the Telemark yarn from Knit Picks. It blocked out beautifully. I will be posting in a couple of days after I get the norwegian clasps from Schoolhouse Press. :)

6:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks great! I think you made the right choice going traditional with this one, the clasps will make the cardigan perfect!

1:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your sweater is gorgeous! I am definitely going to check out the Telemark yarn.

3:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Sweater!!!!! So much work and so little time. Amazing stuff. Really glad you commented on the Telemark yarn. Have some on order to do the Dale Nansen pattern. Now I can await its arrival anxiously.

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous

Skip Prev 5

List Prev 5

Next

Skip Next 5

List Next 5

List All Random Site Join!
This RingSurf Site is owned by Knit & Spin Crazy