Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Norgi Body Knitting Done!

I've completed the knitting on the body of the Norgi sweater, and have started on the first sleeve. I LOVE IT! I was going to transpose the white and black snowflake at the top, but changed my mind and decided to just keep it in the contrast! Cool, who would ever think of black snowflakes? No one, usually... and I have decided to cut it open and make it into a jacket. The giant snowflake pattern is from Meg Swansens Wool Gathering for this fall. She made her grandson a cutie little jacket with this main snowflake pattern, and I just loved it. And I had to incorporate it into the norgi, so here we go... Thank you Meg! And fortunately, it fit exactly into the number of stitches that I had for the body. So I didn't have to increase or decrease to fit it in. Happy knitting and spinning.... Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am in complete and utter awe that you have gotten that much done in 6 days! You are my knitting hero! I'm glad that your son is going to be ok!

4:46 PM  
Blogger Liz M. said...

Thanks Lori, I don't know why I do, but I knit fast. Especially when I color knit. I can usually get things done pretty fast if I just do that project only and not start anything else. And Luke is doing much better. We still have to keep a really close eye on him and make sure he doesn't get sick, even a cold can send him back into the hospital. :)

5:29 PM  
Blogger e's knitting and spinning blog said...

Really beautiful Liz!!! I love the large motifs and the snowfake is just perfect. Worth the headache!

10:57 AM  
Blogger Liz M. said...

I agree E! Especially since it came out right!

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous

Skip Prev 5

List Prev 5

Next

Skip Next 5

List Next 5

List All Random Site Join!
This RingSurf Site is owned by Knit & Spin Crazy