Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

Thursday, January 11, 2007

This is Baby Spice! I don't know if you all remember him. But I've spun him up now for going on 2 years. He's lightened quite a bit, but is still a beautiful fawn color. So I had some left from my last "natural" spinning of him, and decided to try and dye it to see what it would look like! Well, as you can see.... gorgeous, and look at the shine! I used purple, teal, and saffire blue dye, and I think it took very well. This is lace weight, and I have another 4 oz. of this to spin into lace weight. What will I do with it? I don't know... I'm very attached to Baby Spices fiber :) Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous

Skip Prev 5

List Prev 5

Next

Skip Next 5

List Next 5

List All Random Site Join!
This RingSurf Site is owned by Knit & Spin Crazy