Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

Saturday, August 11, 2007





This is handspun sock yarn that I'm spinning for Yellowdog Knitting Shop. This is a sample that I've spun up of superwash and dyed (green of course). Knitting on size 1 dpns and using Tidal Wave pattern, but done toe up! I hope to be done with these by next week!

The second pic is of my new obsession! I've been spindling in my spare time. The small featherweight Bosworth has merino/tencel, and I've only got about and ounce of that. I'm spinning it lace weight for a scarf or something. The right one is a Greensleeves featherweight that I got at the spinning retreat in February. I'm spinning laceweight merino that I dyed a while ago! I've got about 3.5 ounces of this to get spun up. In my spare time! I'm doing many other things right now including a typing job. So we'll see what get's done!

1 Comments:

Blogger Vicki said...

That shop will be lucky to stock your handspun. Or should I say try to keep it in stock? LOL! Your handspun sock yarn is gorgeous!

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous

Skip Prev 5

List Prev 5

Next

Skip Next 5

List Next 5

List All Random Site Join!
This RingSurf Site is owned by Knit & Spin Crazy