Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

Monday, October 30, 2006

Prisis Fair Isle

Here is a close up of the new fair isle that I started last week. I've been knitting along on it some. I've actually been working on a little sweater for my neice, and finished that up last night, so I can get back to business on this. I've not decided if it's going to be a sweater, or a vest. It's going to depend on how the pattern comes out though I think. I'm using a size 3 needle and shetland yarn. It's 24st. pattern repeat, so easy to memorize. Happy knitting to all! Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger Crystal said...

How pretty. I can't wait to see the finished product. The checks are nice. What a fun idea. I can't wait to start my second Fair Isle vest after seeing your post. This one will be for my hubby. The yarn should be here today from Schoolhouse Press, I hope. : )

12:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh it looks very pretty. I find the more fair isle I see the more addicted to the craft I become.

1:38 PM  
Blogger Liz M. said...

I agree, fair isle is very addicting! I usually always have something fair isle on the needles! Happy knitting to you both :)

2:31 PM  
Blogger Leigh said...

Your knitting is lovely. I love fair isle knitting but have a long way to go before mine looks as good as yours. I found your blog by surfing the fair isle knitters webring.

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous

Skip Prev 5

List Prev 5

Next

Skip Next 5

List Next 5

List All Random Site Join!
This RingSurf Site is owned by Knit & Spin Crazy