Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

Thursday, January 11, 2007

TURKISH VEST/SWEATER!

Yes! I still knit! This is 2 days worth of knitting on this vest/sweater. I decided I couldn't do it anymore and had to caston for something with color and charts. Here it is! I finished this much at 2A in the morning. The charts are from the Anatolian Knitting Designs book from Schoolhouse Press. However, I still haven't decided if I'm going to make this a vest or a sweater. I'll decide as I go... Happy knitting and spininng (I have superwash coming.... for dyeing, 2lbs. But I can't let myself be detered, I must finish this!)  Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous

Skip Prev 5

List Prev 5

Next

Skip Next 5

List Next 5

List All Random Site Join!
This RingSurf Site is owned by Knit & Spin Crazy