Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

Friday, November 10, 2006

SWEATERS FOR SALE!

Hi all! I've been sooooo busy! Knitting and spinning and dyeing! I'm also selling these sweaters..... It's more of a bidding type system. I'm starting the bid at $95.00 for each sweater. They are all sized 38" - 44" womens. One is a a unisex and is a 45" - 48". The norwegian ski sweater is for a (small woman or child) 34" - 36" women's or a child's size for about age 10 -12. And everyone who would be interested in one can submit a bid to me at my email address : elizabet.matthews@sbcglobal.net or here in the comments section. If you know of anyone else who would be interested, please let them know. Thanks, I've got to get the stock replenished and replaced which will be with other things.... (like what?)

I'm going to start by offering handspun/hand-dyed yarn (merino, and corriedale and other natural fibers).

I will be knitting mostly baby items now. And hats, and gloves, mittens, scarves and socks. The one of a kind sweaters will be only once and awhile. It's just to hard to move them. Cost and all you know....???? Happy knitting and spinning to everyone! :)  Posted by Picasa

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

All your sweaters are just beautiful! Good luck with sales as well - I've often thought of selling finished items since I'm a fast knitter but I'm not sure I could make enough money to make it worthwhile.

1:29 PM  
Blogger Liz M. said...

You can't really make enough money on them, that's why mine are for sale, and I'm going to making smaller items. It's just not worth it. I LOVE making knit sweaters though, but they are going to have to be for the family only now... :)

2:59 PM  
Blogger e's knitting and spinning blog said...

they are all really beautiful

9:43 AM  
Blogger Nik said...

you know that i love your work.

1:23 PM  
Blogger Liz M. said...

Thank you ladies, but do you want one? I'm getting ready to take first offer!

2:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Liz. Wonderful cardigan - the Norgi one in black/white. Have you any idea of what it would cost to post it for an adress in Denmark?
B.r. Annette

1:44 AM  
Blogger Liz M. said...

B. R. Annette, sorry for the delayed response, but I didn't see your comment until now. I'm not for sure how much it would cost to post to Denmark, but I can find out and let you know if you're still interested. Please send me your email adddress and I can send you the info. Thanks

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous

Skip Prev 5

List Prev 5

Next

Skip Next 5

List Next 5

List All Random Site Join!
This RingSurf Site is owned by Knit & Spin Crazy