Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

Monday, November 20, 2006

I've not posted in a couple of weeks, because I've been in my kitchen doing this! Isn't it wonderful? I've been dyeing corriedale, merino and BFL. I ordered dye from Knit Picks to try out, and I think it's a definite go for these dyes. And they are only $3.99 each. So, I'm going to slowly but surely get them all... So far these are the only six colors that I ordered. And of course they are greens, blues and purple, with the bright yellow added. Came out great I think.... Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Crystal said...

I am glad to hear that the Knit Picks dyes are good. I plan to buy some too in the near future. Your dyed roving looks really nice too by the way. : )

8:14 AM  
Blogger Liz M. said...

Thanks Crystal. It came out great! Especially the merino and the corriedale that I got from Coppermoose!

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous

Skip Prev 5

List Prev 5

Next

Skip Next 5

List Next 5

List All Random Site Join!
This RingSurf Site is owned by Knit & Spin Crazy